D365 CRM/CE Project Manager - MS Gold Partner – Remote – Up to £60k
Pearson Carter are working with a leading Microsoft Gold Partner on a remote basis who are expanding their D365 CE/CRM team as a result of recent successes.
The role I’m looking to fill is D365 CE/CRM Project Manager and my client are offering up to £60k depending on experience plus remote working with client travel as required.
- To lead software development and support initiatives.
- Evaluating skills required by the team and implement training.
- Ensuring compliance with HR policies.
- To provide mentoring and personal development.
- Proven experience of managing development, test and implementation of D365 CE/CRM projects.
- Ability to perform high level business and systems analysis.
- Good communicator and networker, both verbal and written.
- Strong Client Facing experience.
- Proven experience managing projects to a budget and timeline.
Our client is offering a starting salary of up to £60k depending on experience and remote based working.
This Microsoft Gold Partner is offering remote working with travel to client site as required.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on Harry.m(a)pearsoncarter.com or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter are a leading Microsoft Dynamics CRM recruitment agency – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics CRM, CRM, D365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, London, South London, Surrey, Kent, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Staffordshire, Derbyshire, Shropshire, West Midlands, Birmingham, Liverpool, Cheshire, Scotland, Ireland, Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Microsoft Partner, Consultant Functional, 2016, 2017, 2018.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet