Finance Assistant needed in Newbury paying £10.01 per hr PAYE - Reference:5196503
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis
This role will involve:
- Responsible for the processing and reconciliation of all invoices into the Care Director and Agresso Financial Systems. Checking the invoices for accuracy, and liaising with the relevant Services / Suppliers to resolve any queries.
- Responsible for processing and paying Foster Care, Leaving Care and Adult Shared Lives payments to carers and young people, and funding payments to Schools/Pre-Schools.
- Responsible for the reconciliation and transfer of files between systems, and running relevant validation reports.
- Responsible for Care Director and Agresso Financial Systems upgrade testing.
- Liaising with the bank to place stops on lost/mislaid cheques, and to recall bacs payments, where appropriate.
- To be able to identify any payments to be made within the scope of the CIS and IR35 Schemes, and to validate accordingly
- Ideally candidates will have experience with Agresso and Care Director systems
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance