About the Company
A top-tier global law firm are looking for a HR Advisor to join the team on a permanent basis in a role that includes support in a number of EMEA regions.
About the Role
Working closely with the HR Managers, you will provide broad advice across the people function for EMEA. This is a full generalist role which will also include involvement in key global projects. Responsibilities include:
- Primary contact for ER matters including conducting disciplinary and grievance processes
- Performance management and coaching line managers
- Manage probation reviews
- Overseeing new joiners/exit interviews
- Supporting on global mobility matters
- Supporting on recruitment and induction
- Advising on salary review process
- Arrange coaching and oversee learning & development needs
- Contributing to global projects
You will have previous HR experience in the private sector, preferably professional services and be CIPD qualified. This is a rare opportunity for someone who is looking to take ownership and develop in a client facing role. You will be highly organised, able to multitask, and have strong attention to detail.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources