A large renowned financial services company based in the West End is looking for a confident and credible Team Assistant to support within a client facing business area on a temporary basis. This Team Assistant role would suit someone with a flexible and positive work ethic. This Team Assistant role is supporting within their client platform so it’s important this Executive Assistant has experience in a front office role, dealing with relationship management and managing a CRM system. You will support multiple individuals so it’s also important you have the ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast paced area.
This role will require a high degree of professionalism with the ability to prioritise effectively and juggle multiple tasks. As well as assisting with all necessary projects/administration for your department, you will also be managing extensive diary and travel scheduling, plus other business support administration.
This role will be perfect for a real team player who is flexible and efficient.
- Recent demonstrable experience supporting multiple individuals, ideally within a client facing area.
- Experience within a financial services company is highly preferred but not essential.
- Confidence to step into a demanding and fast paced environment with ease.
- Excellent organisational and communicational skills
- Providing a high-quality of work, with a proactive attitude.
- Warm and personable attitude.
- Being able to work at pace without errors.
- Articulate and professional.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration