A large renowned financial services company based in the West End is looking for a confident and credible Team Assistant to support within a client facing business area on a permanent basis. This Team Assistant role would suit someone with a flexible and positive work ethic. This Team Assistant role is supporting within their client platform so it’s important this Executive Assistant has experience in a front office role, dealing with relationship management and managing a CRM system. You will support multiple individuals so it’s also important you have the ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast paced area. Other duties will involve assisting with all necessary projects/administration for your department, you will also be managing extensive diary and travel scheduling, plus other business support administration.
This Team Assistant role will require a high degree of professionalism with the ability to prioritise effectively and juggle multiple tasks. It is important that the successful individual is ambitious and motivated with the ability to work independently as well as being a real team player. In return you will have the ability to really make this role your own and will be entitled to a good benefits package.
- Recent demonstrable experience supporting multiple individuals, ideally within a client facing area.
- Experience within a financial services company is highly preferred but not essential.
- Confidence to step into a demanding and fast paced environment with ease.
- Excellent organisational and communicational skills
- Providing a high-quality of work, with a proactive attitude.
- Warm and personable attitude.
- Being able to work at pace without errors.
- Articulate and professional.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration