Azure Infrastructure Engineer, End User, Remote, £70k
Pearson Carter are currently working with a End User who are looking to hire an infrastructure engineer who has strong experience working with on prem and Azure. The company are going through a transformation at the moment and need strong employees to join the team.
They offer a base salary of £40k and offer home based working.
Get in touch if you are looking for your next opportunity!
- Support the existing IT network and infrastructure
- Support and maintain key infrastructure systems such as servers, storage, LAN & WAN
- Play a key role in Azure migration project
- Azure AD
- Office 365
- Infrastructure background
- Endpoint Manager
They offer an excellent salary: £70,000
This client has an office in Lancaster however they’re offering home-based working.
Applications are welcome from professionals with Azure experience.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Azure Recruitment with specialist roles a
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet