A Team Assistant is required to work for this fantastic City based consultancy firm who offer excellent training and career progression. The ideal Team Assistant will be a proactive, self starter with some previous administrative experience and a muck in attitude. In return, this offers the chance to work in a diverse role supporting various teams including HR, Finance, Legal and Marketing.
The role will include extensive diary management and meeting organisation, assisting with the general admin pool, processing of expenses, documentation work, handling phone calls, supporting fee earners with admin, general office admin and assisting with events as required.
Key Skills Needed:
- Previous administrative / office experience preferred, however, applicants who have completed Ilex, Quest, OMBS or relevant secretarial qualification would also be considered.
- Experience of diary management and / or handling expenses ideal
- Proficiency in MS Office (particular Outlook) is essential
- A positive, can - do attitude
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and spoken
- Experience of working in a legal or similar environment would be a bonus
A fantastic opportunity for a Team Assistant to work within an organisation who pride themselves on offering progression that plays to the strengths of their employees. Apply now for more information.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration
Less than 1 year