About the Company
An award winning and innovative global law firm are looking for a D&I Assistant to join their growing team.
About the Role
Working as part of the wider HR team, this is a role offering lots of scope for development and breadth, spearheading the coordination of Diversity & Inclusion programmes for the firm. Responsibilities include:
- Coordination of volunteering, mentoring and work experience programmes
- Manage internal and external relationships with committees, key stakeholders and networks.
- Organise and coordinate employee networks
- Act as first point of contact for internal queries and build profile of D&I team internally
- Oversee relationships with charities and volunteering activities
- Analyse and report on D&I data, including surveys
- Process invoices
You will have previous administration experience in a professional or financial services environment. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to take grow their career in the diversity and inclusion area. You will be highly organised, self motivated, confident with Microsoft and have strong attention to detail.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources