James Adams is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager with extensive experience implementing ISO27001. This is a 6 Month initial contract working fully remote outside IR35.
My client is looking for a candidate can lead on the delivery of their ISO implementation (they are not ISO currently). The ideal candidate is a project manager who can drive the implementation without the need for a PMO. Senior stakeholder management is essential.
You will ideally have:
- Previous experience leading / coordinating ISO27001 accreditation in similar organisations
- Good understanding of relevant topics from a legal, process and technical perspective
- Confident managing a complex programme of work with multiple workstreams and deliverables
- A strong collaborator and coordinator, able to engage with different people across the organisation, build relationships, bring people together and establish clear responsibilities.
- Comfortable leading governance meetings with senior stakeholders
- Demonstrably strong project management skills, ideally supported with appropriate accreditation
- Pragmatic and commercial, experience of working in a dynamic environment, comfortable working with ambitious timelines and driving delivery.
If of interest please send your CV now to apply!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet