Isp Service Operations needed in Bradford £19.62 per hr ref 5221828
Full time hours on a temporary basis.
This role will involve:
- Where required by a line manager, implement, improve, maintain and support infrastructure and systems to meet and/or exceed agreed service levels.
- Where required by a line manager, deliver end user support to meet and/or exceed agreed service levels.
- Support the continuous development and enhancement of the service, and ensure that customer care and service excellence are established as core values.
- Follow service management processes to ensure consistency and effectiveness of the service and contribute to continuous process improvement.
- Use agreed IT service management tools to accurately capture data relating to ITIL processes. Ensure service related documentation is accurate and relevant.
- Collaborate with colleagues to identify and investigate problems in systems and services throughout the organisation. Assist with the implementation of remedies and preventative measures.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet