Finance Administrator needed in Lewes, £12.71ph PAYE - Reference: 360539
- The Finance Administrator provides effective support in respect of the full Purchase to Pay, Credit Control and Cash & Income functions as required. This will also provide real time management information for the Business Finance Teams.
- Provide Finance Operations transactional administration service undertaking a range of administrative processes on the appropriate system and other programs. Fully participate in a range of transactional Finance Operations services including filing, maintenance of records, data entry, scanning, etc.
- In the first instance resolve queries where this is not possible Identify where issues and queries should be escalated to the Assistant or Team Leader or other areas of Finance Operations for support and guidance.
- To provide customer focussed first line support in response to Finance enquiries within a specified desk in accordance with service level agreements.
- Undertake data cleansing and maintenance of records ensuring that all information is up to date and readily accessible, as well as undertaking housekeeping duties on the electronic finance system.
This is a Full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration