Web content co-ordinator needed in London £15.87ph ref 404521
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis.
Works collaboratively with the Web Content Manager to provide web and content management support to implement the content strategy and plans for the Hackney Education websites (Corporate site, Services for Schools, Tomlinson Centre and Aspire intranet).
- Editing, validating and uploading text-based (as well as visual and interactive) content from multiple content contributors.
- Working with web stakeholders and contributors from departments across Hackney Education on content delivery for the website.
- Ensuring that web content is relevant, of a high standard, of factual and editorial accuracy, up to date, consistent, concise, optimised for SEO (mobile first) and accessible to all users.
- Regular reporting on progress and meeting tight deadlines.
- Promoting innovation in the creation of digital and web content, to ensure that internal and external audiences receive a high-quality, contemporary web experience.
- Ensuring adherence to the Hackney Education brand and maintaining the highest standards for the websites.
- Working in accordance with Hackney Education’s Equal Opportunities Policy, promoting equality and diversity.
- Making full use of all information and communication technologies in adherence to data protection policies to meet the requirements of the role and to promote organisational effectiveness.
- Undertaking such additional or other duties as may be appropriate to achieve the objectives of the post and as directed and deemed appropriate by the Line Manager.
If you are interested in the role, or you would like a full job description, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number or call 0330 335 3333 to discuss the role further.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.