Administrator needed in Portsmouth paying £8.72 per hr PAYE Ref: 5167986
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Coordinating and sending all invitations to Child Protection Conferences.
- Printing and preparing and sending reports for meetings and conferences
- Planning, organising and scheduling Child Protection conferences within required timescales
- Entering data into caseload systems.
- Dealing with queries via email and telephone, communicating with professionals and service users on a daily basis.
- Managing diaries.
- Coordinating minute taking tasks across locality teams.
- Sorting post, sending letter in a secure manner.
- Dealing with all correspondence, including confidential information
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration