Business Support Assist needed in Macclesfield paying £9.81 per hr PAYE Ref:5187644
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
This role will involve:
- Deal with enquiries and incoming calls within defined limits from colleagues and the public and refer as necessary to members of staff to ensure consistency of treatment of such enquiries.
- Undertake specific administrative tasks e.g. make appointments, draft correspondence, type letters and arrange meetings to facilitate the effective operation of the team.
- Input and maintain monitoring and data analysis systems in relation to children and families to ensure the provision of accurate and up to date information for effective management decisions to be taken.
- Prepare agendas and take minutes of meetings and ensure distribution and follow up work is completed within timescales in order that the time of the team is used efficiently and effectively.
- Maintain administrative and financial systems that ensure the smooth running of the service area.
Ideally candidates will have:
- NVQ level 3, or equivalent, in a relevant field
- Good ICT skills – proficient in use of databases and/or Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook) or equivalent
- Organisation and planning skills – able to prioritise administrative work and manage diaries
- Analytical and problem solving skills – able to maintain information systems and compile and present statistical data etc.
- Able to produce accurate minutes and summarise complex discussions
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration