It Service Desk Analyst needed in Matlock £10.21ph ref:5187949
This role will involve:
- Provide administrative support for IT processes and procedures on the IT Service Desk.
- Provide 1st Line telephony support.
- Log and maintain support call records (tickets) for the service
- May perform support tasks which contribute towards the area specialist in nature, managing own work load from start to finish.
- Prepare documents and other materials to a clear brief using established formats and standard software.
- Straightforward data analysis, manipulation and interpretation following clear procedure and guidance to provide information.
- Understanding of relevant policies and procedures as they affect the role and the quality standards and outputs required.
- Recognise the impact of issues arising and raise unusual or complex issues to senior employees to ensure appropriate resolution.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Experience of delivering 1st line ICT Support services.
- Experience of administrative processes and procedures in a similar role.
- Excellent ICT skills including standard software packages and bespoke data bases.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet