Administration Officer needed in Shrewsbury £9.78 per hr PAYE - Reference:492163
This role will involve:
- Provide comprehensive and confidential secretarial and administrative support to the Streetscene team; including diary management, typing of confidential paperwork and other documents to meet deadlines.
- Arrange and support meetings including preparation of agenda and distribution of other relevant paperwork, attending and recording meetings, monitoring progression of any action points etc.
- In addition to general to general office administrative tasks such as handling mail, telephone calls, general enquiries, operation of office equipment, the post holder would be expected to assist the Streetscene Manager in improving efficiency of these systems and processes, and maximising value for money/minimising non-essential expenditure in these areas
- Enter and update information into the data management system (Confirm) and present information in various formats including east-to-read and analyse reports
- Contribute to the maintaining of the records of income and expenditure; including the committed and spent orders within Confirm.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration